Skip to main content

My Day

 My day was fine. First I woke up. I was really tired. I woke up by myself today. Usually, my brother Justin comes into my room. Then he takes one of my thin, soft, and furry blankets and puts it on the heater. It is not a heater that can burn stuff. 

  This time Justin did not come to wake me up. nether did my mom. I did not know this and what for my mom or my brother to come to wake me up. But nobody came. So I went back to sleep. But I couldn't sleep. I just moved a lot in bed.

  Soon I finally started to go back to sleep. I was really tired but I was half asleep. I was mostly asleep but I could do things that I could not do when I was awake. Then I heard a doorbell ring. ding-dong it went. Then I heard Justin say it was one of my friends. 

  So I decided to get up. I opened my bed tent and rolled out of it. I had not played with him for a long time. I shuffled to the door yawning a lot. Justin was right. It was one of my friends. I opened the door. Then he walked inside.  

  After he got inside I asked him what he wanted to do. Then he took some of our Christmas decorations and hanged them. We don't have all of our Christmas decorations hanged on our Christmas tree. Anyway, we found a lot of things that did not have something on them to hang to the tree. 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill's three chess games.

Once upon a time there was a boy named bill. bill was a very good chess player. Today he went to a chess tournament. He had three games and won them all. His first game started with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6, and Bc4 for a simple Italian game. After that the game went on with Nf6 the two nights defence. Bill responded with Ng5 double attacking the f5 squere and  the game went on with d5, exd5, Nxe5, and Nxf7 for a fried liver attack. Then it went on with Kxf7 Qf3+, Kg8, Qxd5+, Qxd5, Bxd5#. a very well  played game by bill.     Bill's second game he was black. The game started out with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6, Bc4, and Nf6. Exactly what happened in the first game he played. The game went on with Ng5, and Bc5. Bill had already analyzed this so he knew what he was doing. Anyway the game went on with Nxf7 and bill ignored it with Bxf2+. Black responded with Kxf2 and the game wen on with Nxe4+, Ke3, Qh4, Nxh8, and the rest bill calculated and the rest was forced was forced, with Qf4+, Ke...

my favorite traps

 These are some of my favorite traps in chess. The reason I like them a lot is because there are easy and easy to analyze. Anyway one of m favorites starts with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6 and Bb5. this is a very normal opening. Then the came continues with Nf6, o-o, Ng4, h3, h5, hxg4, hxg4, Ne1, and Qh4, The threat is very clear now. The black queen is about to make checkmate on either h1, or h2. You could slow it down with f3 but black will just advance his pawn to g3 and there is no stopping Qh1#   This next trap we are playing black again. As usual it starts out with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6, but instead of Bb5 the bishop stops on c4! Why did he do it? Well you will find out soon. After Nf6 white plays Ng5 double attacking the weak f5 pawn, threatening a queen and rook fork, and protecting his pawn and there is no way good way you can stop this threat.    Now you are going to find out why we let our enemy play that and you are about to see how we are going to defend it. Try to figu...
1. the very elaborate math problem 2. the math problem was extensive 3. each book is bound in genuine leather  4. the dog was not very obedient 5. he substituted the value of the math problem  6. the person was naive 7. it was  unanimous that 1+1=2 8. there is a origin to math 9. he lost the gam abruptly 10. he abdicated his power