Skip to main content

My Day

 My day was fine. first, my brother Justin came to my room and told me to wake up. I was too tired so I didn't respond. then Justin opened my bed tent up. I still did not wake up the Justin ticked my feet. For some reason, It felt good when he did it. Then he kept bugging me so I woke up. He asked me something. I was so tired I didn't even know what he was saying. 

  After that, I went downstairs. I got the stuff to make myself a sandwich. Then I tried to make a sandwich. But the cheese kept breaking apart. So I decided not to make one. Then Justin said that he could make me some bread with butter. So he made one. then I waited while It was cooking.

  Soon I heard I ding. My bread was ready. So I went to get it. Stupidly Justin put the plate in the oven! When I told him that he didn't believe me. But when he touched the hot plate and saw it was there I said that he was really stupid. Soon I ate all the bread. It was pretty good. After that, I went to do some Inkscape. 

  Soon, A couple minutes later Justin came to the room I was in. Then he started bugging me and telling me to go outside. I kept on saying after finished doing Inkscape, but it seemed like he didn't listen. So soon it was just too much. So I went outside. Then he started making fun of me. I told him to stop but he didn't. 

  After trying to get him to stop I just could not take it. So I  grabbed an ax and walked toward him. He ran. Soon, After he went around a corner I stopped and went back home. When I got back I went to the backyard. My mom and her boyfriend were there. A couple minutes later mom found out that I was chasing Justin and told me not to do it.

                                                                      To be continued. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill's three chess games.

Once upon a time there was a boy named bill. bill was a very good chess player. Today he went to a chess tournament. He had three games and won them all. His first game started with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6, and Bc4 for a simple Italian game. After that the game went on with Nf6 the two nights defence. Bill responded with Ng5 double attacking the f5 squere and  the game went on with d5, exd5, Nxe5, and Nxf7 for a fried liver attack. Then it went on with Kxf7 Qf3+, Kg8, Qxd5+, Qxd5, Bxd5#. a very well  played game by bill.     Bill's second game he was black. The game started out with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6, Bc4, and Nf6. Exactly what happened in the first game he played. The game went on with Ng5, and Bc5. Bill had already analyzed this so he knew what he was doing. Anyway the game went on with Nxf7 and bill ignored it with Bxf2+. Black responded with Kxf2 and the game wen on with Nxe4+, Ke3, Qh4, Nxh8, and the rest bill calculated and the rest was forced was forced, with Qf4+, Ke...

my favorite traps

 These are some of my favorite traps in chess. The reason I like them a lot is because there are easy and easy to analyze. Anyway one of m favorites starts with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6 and Bb5. this is a very normal opening. Then the came continues with Nf6, o-o, Ng4, h3, h5, hxg4, hxg4, Ne1, and Qh4, The threat is very clear now. The black queen is about to make checkmate on either h1, or h2. You could slow it down with f3 but black will just advance his pawn to g3 and there is no stopping Qh1#   This next trap we are playing black again. As usual it starts out with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6, but instead of Bb5 the bishop stops on c4! Why did he do it? Well you will find out soon. After Nf6 white plays Ng5 double attacking the weak f5 pawn, threatening a queen and rook fork, and protecting his pawn and there is no way good way you can stop this threat.    Now you are going to find out why we let our enemy play that and you are about to see how we are going to defend it. Try to figu...
1. the very elaborate math problem 2. the math problem was extensive 3. each book is bound in genuine leather  4. the dog was not very obedient 5. he substituted the value of the math problem  6. the person was naive 7. it was  unanimous that 1+1=2 8. there is a origin to math 9. he lost the gam abruptly 10. he abdicated his power