Skip to main content

My Day

 My day was fine. First I woke up. I was still very tired. I am a night person. I hardly ever prepare myself anything at all for breakfast, I always want to eat at bedtime, and I never like to go to bed. So you see I am a night person. Anyways It was like eleven o'clock when Justin came to my room to wake me up

  After he got in my room he went to one of the sides of the bed. The furthest away from my door. Then he opened my bed tent and asked where was my thinner blanket. I have two blankets in my bed. One really thick one and one that is thin but very soft. Then when showed to him he took it.

  He did not take it because it was soft. He took it is because we have a heater that blows hot air out of it. He puts it over the heater and it makes it very warm. It also makes the blanket floats with a lot of air in it. It has holes so the air can escape so it does not launch up into the air. It is not a heater that can burn stuff.

  After he took it he gently set it down on the heater. Then carefully spread it around making the blanket puff up. Then he put his lower body and asked me if I wanted to come down and go In the war blanket. I said no. Then he said, "are you sure. If you are you are missing out". "Fine", I said and went down into the warm blankets.  

  Then I asked him why he woke me up. He said that he wanted to tell me something. Then I thought to myself that it was super annoying when Justin came to wake me up to tell me something. He usually either wants to wake me up and also has one thing to tell me or it is stupid things I don't care about. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill's three chess games.

Once upon a time there was a boy named bill. bill was a very good chess player. Today he went to a chess tournament. He had three games and won them all. His first game started with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6, and Bc4 for a simple Italian game. After that the game went on with Nf6 the two nights defence. Bill responded with Ng5 double attacking the f5 squere and  the game went on with d5, exd5, Nxe5, and Nxf7 for a fried liver attack. Then it went on with Kxf7 Qf3+, Kg8, Qxd5+, Qxd5, Bxd5#. a very well  played game by bill.     Bill's second game he was black. The game started out with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6, Bc4, and Nf6. Exactly what happened in the first game he played. The game went on with Ng5, and Bc5. Bill had already analyzed this so he knew what he was doing. Anyway the game went on with Nxf7 and bill ignored it with Bxf2+. Black responded with Kxf2 and the game wen on with Nxe4+, Ke3, Qh4, Nxh8, and the rest bill calculated and the rest was forced was forced, with Qf4+, Ke...
1. the very elaborate math problem 2. the math problem was extensive 3. each book is bound in genuine leather  4. the dog was not very obedient 5. he substituted the value of the math problem  6. the person was naive 7. it was  unanimous that 1+1=2 8. there is a origin to math 9. he lost the gam abruptly 10. he abdicated his power   

my favorite traps

 These are some of my favorite traps in chess. The reason I like them a lot is because there are easy and easy to analyze. Anyway one of m favorites starts with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6 and Bb5. this is a very normal opening. Then the came continues with Nf6, o-o, Ng4, h3, h5, hxg4, hxg4, Ne1, and Qh4, The threat is very clear now. The black queen is about to make checkmate on either h1, or h2. You could slow it down with f3 but black will just advance his pawn to g3 and there is no stopping Qh1#   This next trap we are playing black again. As usual it starts out with e4, e5, Nf3, Nc6, but instead of Bb5 the bishop stops on c4! Why did he do it? Well you will find out soon. After Nf6 white plays Ng5 double attacking the weak f5 pawn, threatening a queen and rook fork, and protecting his pawn and there is no way good way you can stop this threat.    Now you are going to find out why we let our enemy play that and you are about to see how we are going to defend it. Try to figu...