Skip to main content

My day

 My day was fine. My day all started out when I was kinda asleep. I felt asleep but I felt like I could hear and notice things around my. I was expecting for my mom to come up and wake me up but she did not. I waited for her to come up but she never did. So soon I was fully asleep again. After a little bit my mom did come up to wake me up. I was waking up for another swimming lesson. 

  The swimming lessons are fine. There are not easy or hard so I don't really have a opinion on it. Today went just as expected. We did some strokes, then did a little bit if diving and that was it. Then my mom and I just went back home. After that I do not really remember what I did. The only thing I remember was once and a while playing a little bit of chess or thinking of what to blog about. I did not really do that well on chess thou. and lost more then I won.

  Now I am going to talk a little bit more about chess. The problem was whenever I played a game everyone played weird moves that I could just not understand. I hardly got any matches were most of there moves had any logic in them at all. I maybe could have analyzing and when I was playing games making random calculations, but I did not really want to o that because I was lazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another soccer game

 Today I had a soccer game. it was okay. the problem was that nobody passed to me, and also whenever I got the ball everybody wanted me to pass to them. so I had to, and I hardly got the ball. anyways in the first half, I was mid, but the action was on the other side. Then they got a goal. then I was subbed out. soon I was back in the game but the action was on the other side Again!!!!!! then it was halftime. we were a lot more aggressive. in the second half, I was mid, and the action was on the other side like normal. then they got 2 more goals. In the end, the score was 0-3. We lost.                                                                the end

My Day

  My Day was fine. First, my mom came upstairs To wake me up. Then she woke me up and told me I had an MMA class soon. Feeling tired I woke up. I waited for mom to leave the room then went back to bed. I always had my stuff in a bag. Soon mom called me and asked, "are you ready?" I responded with "almost". So I got out of bed and went downstairs.     Then, mom asked me if I wanted yogurt with granola or instant oatmeal. I probably would have to bring oatmeal in the car to eat so I got some yogurt. I had the yogurt plain. Then, I Right when I finished it Mom called me and said "do want to bring some water?" I said no. Then She told me I could bring some books to read if I don't want to do one of the classes.   Then I asked her if I should bring a bandage. I cut my finger really badly the day before yesterday. It was not hearing by more but still looked bad. She said sure and went to get me a bandage. Then I washed my dishes and dried my hands Then mom t